Monday, September 15, 2008

September Events

For those who are interested, here is a list of what is going on for the Webbs:
The Godfreys and Olsens went to Lake Powell today, and they are coming back on Friday.
The 3rd Sunday is at Grandma's house on the 21st.
There is a baby shower for Tina and Paisley, and Kathy and her baby girl on Saturday the 27th at 1:00, at Marci's house.
And happy birthday to those whose birthdays were/are in September:
Matt, Sean, Flint (Tiffy's), Wes, Wendi, and anyone else's birthday I missed, we love you! If anyone would like to post to this blog, I can make that available. I just need to know your e-mail address. So comment if you'd like to add anything to this blog. Don't forget also, to comment if you have a blog you'd like to add, so that everyone can see what you're up to!

No comments: