Well, October is here, and almost halfway over - I can't believe it! Here are some things to make sure you have on your calendars!
Of course the biggest thing - the annual Halloween Party at Marci's - it's on the 25th this year - is your costume ready? There is also a clean - up planned at Grandma's house for the morning of the 25th. The more hands the better!
Also, for those of you who don't live with Carl (or someone like him), the elk and deer hunts are this month. Congrats to those of you who get one.
There are a few birthdays this month that I'm aware of, again I apologize for missing anyone's important day! Anyway, happy birthday to Kevin, Hunter, Thomas, and I'm pretty sure Taunie too??? We love you all!
2022 O'Gwin Family Christmas Letter
2 years ago
2 comments:
what time is the party on the 25th?
The party starts at 6:00. Are you guys gonna be there? I can't wait, it's gonna be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment