Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do ya think?

Hey Webbs, I just wanted to see how this would work, maybe encourage a few more families to get their blogs up and running, so we can see what everyone is up to. I hope this is a good idea and people will check it out. I wanted to start this, so that we could all be informed about what everyone else is doing, and to put up a monthly calendar for people to see what's goin' on in the family. I hope to see all of your blogs soon! Lisa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane and I have a blog. Its shaneandjaimewebb.blogspot.com.

Staceroo said...

Thanks for doing this Lisa. It is AWESOME! It will be great to see what everybody's up to!

bigtallhorses said...

Fun lisa! Do you think maybe you could find a picture where I look even bigger? Great idea tho

Mandy said...

Love it! Maybe this way we can get family info in "ink". No more hearsay. Hooray!

Staceroo said...

Lisa, My computer crashed and I've lost all of my e-mail addresses. Could you get the word out for people to e-mail me with their e-mails and family e-mails? Thanks

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful!! Thanks for putting it together. We are enjoying it in Japan and loving being able to keep up on what's going on with everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Costumes just keep getting better! How do you pick a winner from that batch? We feel like we're part of the holiday...thanks for the laughs. Three "scares" for Marci.
Webb Fufu