Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't be April fooled!

It will be April this week, so everyone remember not to get fooled on Wednesday! I know we have some tricksters in this family, so watch out! Among April Fool's Day, we have general conference coming up this weekend, I know I'm excited, I just wish it was a few dozen degrees warmer. Easter vacation for some of those in school is the 6th - 10th. Also, Easter is the 12th, so I hope everyone has a great Easter Sunday!
There are a lot of birthdays this month, so hopefully there will be a lot of celebrating! Happy Happy Birthday, one and all!
- Ken, Kristy, Kameron, Kurt, Chaz, Dave, Eric, Tyler, and Adrian.
Hopefully we'll get more chances to see each other this month. The third Sunday at Grandma's is the 19th. We look forward to each opportunity that we have to spend time with family - especially such a good one as ours! Love you all!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I like the pregnant granddaughter sidebar. Classic! You guys don't know what you're having?