It's November already! We have a few birthdays this month - these are the ones that I know of, so happy birthday to all who have November birthdays: Kolene, Debbie, Jodi, and Ainsley.
There aren't many announcements for this month, of course we have Thanksgiving on the 27th - I hope everyone has a very special day, and don't get too sick on that yummy food that I know everyone will be having. Also, I believe Grandma is not going to have the 3rd Sunday this month, due to the remodeling being done on her house. I will make sure, and post later if it really will be held. Also, on the 28th, the Godfrey's will be making their annual trip to pick out their Christmas trees in West Point. I can't wait to smell those Pinyons! Also, remember that the 11th is Veterans Day - a good day to be grateful for the things that we have, and for the people that have made and make that possible. I sure do hope that everyone has a great November. If you have any announcements - let us know!
2022 O'Gwin Family Christmas Letter
2 years ago
4 comments:
What remodeling is Grandma having done to her house?
Basically the whole upstairs is being re-done. New paint, floors, bathroom, etc. It's quite a project from what I understand. I haven't seen any of it yet, but we'll get some pictures of the finished product to put on the blog, so everyone can see.
Where do you guys get your trees? We live in West Point. How much do you get them for?
I can't remember what the place is called, but last year it was 5 dollars a foot. Wendi actually had seen this big truck of trees on the freeway, and she yelled to the guy to see where they were taking them. It's a pretty funny story. What we won't do for a good smelling tree. If your interested I'll get the address for you.
Post a Comment